Learn More About This Reflexologist, Lynn, Below
Lynn Had Her First Treatment by a Reflexologist in 1987 and was Hooked
After Lynn’s first treatment from a reflexologist she knew this was something that she loved receiving. Ever since, she has wanted to become a reflexologist herself to allow others to experience the benefits of these treatments. People tell her how wonderful it feels, plus the improvements they experience in their health from reflexologist treatments.
“This is the most rewarding and best job that I have ever had!” Lynn Paulhus; Reflexologist, Calgary.
She loves the flexibility and variety that being a reflexologist provides. She has given treatments in places such as; spas, chiropractor’s office, hospitals, places of business and clients homes for their convenience. The comfort and ease of Lynn’s sessions make a great gift for everyone. She is available to do ladies socials, retreats and conferences. She has even donated her services to charities! She is a big player in local trade shows as well. Her genuine love and concern for people is a perfect match for the profession of a reflexologist.
Lynn has extensive training through the following courses and workshops and is continually educating herself. Her training was under Dwight Byers, president of the International Reflexology Association. Dwight is the nephew to Eunice Ingham, founder of modern day Reflexology.
Her formal training consists of the following:
- Reflexologist Training by: Trudy Semmler, Brighton, Ontario – 1987
- College of Natural Healing Arts, St.Alberta – 1994
- Certified by: Christopher Shirley of Pacific Reflexology Centre in Vancouver, BC – 1994
- Usui Reiki Master Level 2006-2007 Donna Padlesky Bonnyville, AB
- Signs and Symptons Relfexology Workshop October 2014 Invest in your Sole, Ina Clarke
- Endocrine and Reporductive System Reflexology Workshop April 2015 Invest in your Sole, Ina Clarke
For More Information on this Reflexologist,
Call Lynn at (403) 816-9518